We here at Foam E-Z love to build boards! We also like to help others build boards. So naturally we think it's a great idea to offer Professional Shaping Lessons. The lessons are great for everyone, young and old, because each lesson is customized to meet your needs. Sure, you can learn to shape on your own by trial and error, which can be frustrating at times, or you can have someone guiding you along the way. With the help of a professional by your side your board will come out looking, and riding great. Along with books and DVD's, the Foam E-Z Professional Shaping Lessons are another way to educate board builders of every level.
Shape Lesson Facts:
- - Shape lessons are $60/hr.
- - Average shape lesson for a Shortboard or Fish is four (4) hours. Mini-Simmons, Guns, and Longboards can take upwards of five (5) hours.
- - You can bring your buddy, dad, sister, brother, mother, or anyone you'd like to watch at no extra cost.
- - Shape lessons are great for school projects.
- - Every lesson is tailored to suit each student's needs and interests.
- - At the end of the lesson each student will have learned about board design, functionality, basic and advanced shaping techniques.
- All students will walk away with a functional and aesthetically pleasing custom surfboard to be proud of.
- Shaping lessons are for everyone!
- Blanks sold separately (starting at $45.00).
- Paint your board yourself or have us professionally paint it.
- We can print custom logos for you starting at $20.00. Just provide us a high quality PDF or Jpeg.
- Glass your shaped blank yourself or have us professionally glass it (starting at $200).
- Here is a breakdown of the out the door price of building a shortboard thruster (sand only) complete including your lesson: US Blanks Short Board Blank $60.00; Four Hour Shape Lesson $240; Professional Glassjob $210; GRAND TOTAL $510.00